GUJCET 2015 Exam date, Application form
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB), Government Gujarat will organized the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) on 7th May 2015 during 11.00am to 2.00 pm all district level centre for academic year 2015-2016.The GUJCET entrance test for B.E,B.Tech,MBBS,BDS, B.P.T,BHMS ,B.Pharm. This GUJCET examination will allow student to get admission into Gujarat state various college and universities for academic year 2015-16.A large number of applicants appeared this GUJCET entrance test for every year.
Eligibility Criteria for GUJCET 2015
- Applicants must have completed or appearing for 10+2 examination or HSC exam of ICSE/CBSE/Gujarat Board from recognized school.
- Age must be considered in between 17 to 25 years of age.
- Applicants applying for B.E, B.Tech courses should have studied these subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in HSC.
- Applicants applying for B.E, B.Tech courses should have studied these subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Biology in HSC.
GUJCET 2015 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Syllabus for GUJCET 2015 will be based on 3rd and 4th semester courses of 12th Science stream Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat. There will be three papers that are for engineering courses subjects will be Physics, Chemistry and Mathmetics.While of Medical courses subjects will be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. There will be total number of 120 questions for engineering courses, 120 questions for medical course and total time duration of the exam is 180 minutes. All question paper is available in Gujarati, English and Hindi languages.
|1||Physics||40||40||3 Hours(180 Minutes)|
|3||Mathematics OR Biology||40||40|
GUJCET 2015 Application Fees In GUJCET 2015 applicants need to pay a registration fee of Rs.250 through DD in the name of Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, and Gandhinagar payable at Gandhinagar.
GUJCET 2015 Application Form The online application form is available within the month of March 2015.
- First applicants go to the official website for GSEB (gseb.org).
- Then applicants have to fill the required details in application form and take print out.
- Applicants have to enter the PIN number as mentioned in the booklet.
- Verify the all details are filled and then submit the application form.
- Deposit the fee.
- Applicants can obtain the hard copy of application form.
- Now, applicants can send the hard copy of application form along with all the documents to Assistant Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Sector 10-B, Near Old sachivalaya, Gandhinagar.
Thank You for visiting examhelpline