AP NMMS Admit card 2017
Directorate of Government Examination, Andhra Pradesh will conduct an AP NMMS 2017 exam on 8th November 2017. AP NMMS 2017 exam will be conducted for the student who studying in class VIII in the academic year 2017-2016. So student can download the AP NMMS 2017 Admit card. Here the information about how to download AP NMMS Admit card 2017.
Overview of AP NMMS 2017 / AP NMMS Admit card 2017
- Name of post: NMMS (National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme) Exam
- Common known as: AP NMMS 2017
- Conducting Authority: Directorate of Government Examination, Andhra Pradesh
- Information about: AP NMMS Admit card 2017 or AP NMMS Call Letter 2017
- Category of exam: Scholarship exam
- Level of exam: National level
- Exam Date: 8th November 2017
- Status of Admit card: Available
AP NMMS Admit card 2017: - Candidates can download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket from the official website Directorate of Government Examination of AP, so candidates check the official website to download AP NMMS Call Letter 2017. Candidates can use the following steps to download AP NMMS 2017 Admit card.
How to download AP NMMS Admit card 2017
- First go to the official website of Directorate of Government Examination, AP .
- Find link “Download Hall Ticket for NMMS” and click on it.
- Enter the required details such as DISE School Code and Password.
- Click on the Login Button.
- Finally AP NMMS Hall Ticket 2017 / AP NMMS Admit card 2017 will be open on your screen.
- Download AP NMMS 2017 Hall Ticket / AP NMMS Admit card 2017 for the future use.
NOTE: Please remember your Admit Card at time of exam, without Admit card you not enter in examination hall.
Thank you for visiting examhelpline.in and for read this article AP NMMS Admit card 2017. Wish you all the best for AP NMMS Result 2017.
Candidates can visit us for more information regarding to: AP NMMS Admit card 2017 ,Admission, Entrance Exam, Application form, admit card, counselling for admission, exam results, India results, Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Answer key.